On Friday, January 21st, 2011 the DeKalb Corps will be hosting the first Prayer & Praise Night of the New Year! It’s also our I’ll Fight Day Celebration where Corps will get to share what God on I’ll Fight Day 2010.
It will have been quite a while since we last got together, and it will be a great time to get together to hang out and catch up. You will not want to miss out! Here are a few reasons why…
- John Kim (from the Mayfair Corps) will be our special guest speaker. You will not want to miss what God has to say through him. He’ll be speaking on John 21 and how Jesus restores, feeds and commissions us when we fail.
- Your Corps will get their chance to share what it did for I’ll Fight Day*.
- It’s going to be an awesome night of worship, teaching, prayer and fellowship. BE THERE!
- It’s the first Prayer & Praise Night of 2011. Don’t be lame and miss out by sitting at home.
*As mentioned, there will be a time solely for testifying about what each Corps did for I’ll Fight Day. Here’s what you need to know in order to make that happen:
- Each group needs to select one person to represent. This person will share briefly at Prayer & Praise Night what their group did.
- Your group needs to then send in their photos from I’ll Fight Day to [email protected] These photos will be put into a slideshow that will be displayed during the testimony time. Do this by Monday, January 10th, 2011.
Here’s What You Should bring:
- Your friends
- Your Bible
- A focused attitude of worship
Here’s What You Should Know:
- The DeKalb Corps’ chapel is a little small. So we’re going to have to get close to one another. Leave room for the Holy Spirit please.
- The DeKalb Corps parking lot is also small. Try to car pool if at all possible!