Did you know you can now choose The Salvation Army as your charity to support in the 2013 Bank of America Chicago Marathon? Isn’t that awesome?
On February 19, 2013, registration opens, giving you the opportunity to:
1. Reach your personal goal of running in the Chicago Marathon
2. Raise money to support a trusted charity that offers countless social services to those in need in your community.
3. Expand your network through our organized group runs and social outtings
4. Receive ongoing support and guidance to help reach fundrising goals
5. Receive fundraising incentives, goals and race day swag
THIS IS IMPORTANT!
In order to keep in touch with you, and keep you up to date with all things SA related to the marathon, you need to pre-register with Army before you register for the Marathon itself. They’ll be sending you specified instructions via email leading up to February 19, so be sure to head over to our Team Salvation Army page today at www.salarmychicago.org/chicagomarathon.
(featured image from Stijlfoto)