Hey guys! The Joliet Corps is looking for some support staff to work in their youth ministry. Interested? Check out the below job description, and follow the link to apply.
POSITION TITLE: Community Center Support Staff / Part-time position
LOCATION/DEPT: Joliet and Will County Corps Community Center
Under the supervision of the Corps Officers, and direct supervision of the Center Director, Community Center Support Staff will provide direct support and assistance to members, clients and customers of all ages coming into The Salvation Amy Joliet & Will County Corps. CCSS will is responsible for maintaining the following, including, but not limited to the: computer lab, recreation room, and gymnasium.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating programs.
- Develops flyers and newsletters of upcoming programs by using a variety of techniques, including computers, and the internet.
- Assist with the recruiting and application process.
- Monitors, assists youth and adults in program areas such as Christian Education and After-School.
- Help create and maintain office support system that will allow for timely and accurate record keeping, including the areas of statistical reports related to programs and participants.
- Maintains safe, secure environment by following, and enforcing center policies and procedures.
- Work with volunteers on a professional level.
- Handle disputes with participants and students in a professional manner.
- Report all incidents to Center Director in a timely manner.
- Assist in emergencies and incidents; filling out proper paperwork and reporting to necessary staff.
- Updates job knowledge by attending faculty meetings and community center meetings.
- Perform other assignments/duties as directed.
To read the rest of the job description, and to apply, click here.